1. Don't pick such a skinny/curvy font.
2. I should have used the extra fine sharpie paint pen.
3. Jon's vows were too long.
4. A lot of the time I don't do a good job of doing what I promised ('slow to anger' isn't exactly my middle name).
5. If I had taken more time to do this they would have turned out better.
6. My hand hurts really bad and I should have broken this apart over several days.
That being said, for about $35 I am really happy with the finished product--especially since the have significance to us. I'd recommend this project to anyone...just don't use such skinny font!